Maksimir City Stadium

It was officially opened on May 5th 1912, and since then the HAŠK played on it. After the World War II and creation of Dinamo, "Zagreb Blue Boys" moved here. The stadium was rearranged on several occassions. During 1998 the north side was pulled down, and the new one was built together with glass wall on the offices looking at Maksimir road. The working on Maksimir stadium is closed to end, and its present capacity is 35.123 seats.